Friday, May 19, 2017

Anyone out there?

Hello Friends,  

I haven’t forgotten you … 
 
I’ve been in the process of trying to post since yesterday and even stayed up until 3 a.m.   

Tornado warnings and a continuous line of severe thunderstorms throughout last night; and they're still in effect until 10 p.m. so I don’t know if I’ll be back on this evening.  It depends on if the Internet goes out again or how late it gets.

However, I was able to post a hubby update.  Since the last post my husband has had another operation (9th hospital stay, 7th surgery).  You can read about what's happening here. 

Lord willing I’ll be able to post soon.  Miss you!  Blessings!
 
Follow Favored1 on Facebook, TwitterYou Tube, Pinterest and Hub Pages Articles.  
Maybe you don’t know the Living God that I know, but would like to have this kind of favor in your life also.  Click on the above tab “Tell Me” for more information on becoming a child of the Savior. 
 
Content and Image Copyright from Favored1. Do not copy.  Image
Scripture references provided by Gateway Bible in the New King James Bible Version or as noted.
 
Stormy Weather, Daily Favor Blog, Favored1, Tornado, Hubby Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit very much. If this article was a blessing and helpful please share it.