Friday, June 17, 2016

God of All Comfort

 
I want to apologize for not being able to make my usual post today, but I trust you will grant me this brief delay. 

As I am publishing this it has only been a few hours since my earthly father left for Heaven and our family is in the process of working out all the details.  

I love you and am looking forward to sharing the faithfulness of God during this time of sadness. 

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of mercies (unmerited favor) and God of all comfort!
(2 Corinthians 1:3 NKJV) 

With love …
 
Maybe you don’t know the Living God that I know, but would like to have this kind of favor in your life also.  Click on the above tab “Tell Me” for more information on becoming a child of the Savior.
Content and Image Copyright from Favored1. Do not copy. 
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.
Image credit: Google Images or Dreamstime Creative Common License if not specified.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss Fay. May your dad's soul rest in peace and may the Lord grant you and all your loved ones the strength to bear this loss. Keeping you all in my prayers...God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anthony, I'll relay this message to the family.

      Delete

I appreciate your visit very much. If this article was a blessing and helpful please share it.