Thursday, October 20, 2016

How A-meowsing!

3 month old rescue Quiggley will not let me work!
Hey – don’t leave!  I’m so glad that you have visited today and am always blessed when you do.  For that reason I like to keep you informed as much as possible when it comes to posting on this interactive blog.  

Since this is a current site many of you know that it’s based on what’s happening in my life.  Well, I’m in the middle of university classes and tests to stay up to date with my counseling.  

A piece of cake, only 12 classes - ugh!  I know, “it’s only a test” (actually 12)… and yes, I still have to study and sometimes get butterflies in my stomach before testing.  Please be mindful of me in your prayers! 
 
You may ask, "Why do you keep up with your studies?"  I serve Christ and this is the reason: 

“Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that need
not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.
(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) 

Usually I can keep up with regular activities while teaching and testing, but with all the extra “events” happening I need to be more focused.  Lately that has been problematic … I can’t imagine why! (lol) 

Class however isn’t dismissed … please prepare for the next post by reading Luke chapter 10 to see where God’s favor was applied.   

Missing you already …   

Blessings of Favor,  

Fay
 


Maybe you don’t know the Living God that I know, but would like to have this kind of favor in your life also.  Click on the above tab “Tell Me” for more information on becoming a child of the Savior.

Content and Image Copyright from Favored1. Do not copy.  Image
Scripture reference was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Gateway Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit very much. If this article was a blessing and helpful please share it.