Hello DF friends, my You Tube channel has a NEW look and name called:
Favored Living! with Fay Ann Daniels.
In addition to my articles here on Daily Favor, we (hubby and I) post about what is happening in our lives on a regular basis on YT outside of my teaching responsibilities.
I had the YT channel for years (it came with my email), but never thought anyone would be interested in our private lives, so I did not really post anything except for family or close friends. However, lately I have felt in my spirit that in order for people to really understand the favor of God on a daily basis, they may learn from our actual experiences and what favored living looks like.
The basis of the channel is living surrounded by the favor of God, according to the passage in scripture:
"But let all who put their trust in You (God) be glad. Let them sing with joy forever. You make a covering for them, that all who love Your name may be glad in You. For You will make those happy who do what is right, O Lord. You will cover them all around with Your favor (as a shield)." Psalm 5:11-12 NLV (empasis mine)
The videos are not professional, but raw and unedited. In other words, you see them just as they are made and in the moment of what is happening.
Hubby has also agreed to be included in sharing part of his life as he recovers. I am not sure what that will be, but will explain as things unfold.
We share what we do, literally, which includes care giving for a brain injured person, a little gardening, reviews and fun stuff we do to cut through the chaos. Plus you can meet some of the animal rescues in our Saturday cat of the day "caterday" posts or shorts.
Recently I have learned how to make "shorts" (yeah me!); a new first. We have lots of videos to share and are trying to get them uploaded. Your patience is appreciated as we begin another journey together!
I thought you might enjoy a peek into some of the things Hubby and I do on a daily basis as part of our Favored Living life!
Thank you for sharing Daily Favor Blog, and we hope you will do the same as we begin our journey on Favored Living.
Until next time, Favored Blessings
Disclaimer: Information is not meant to be used as treatment for mental or physical issues, but geared toward spiritual awareness.
*For those who trust in Jesus Christ, God gives the promise of life here but also the gift of eternal life as an inheritance of being His child. If you would like to have this gift also, click here to learn more.
Maybe you don’t know the Living God that I know, but would like to have this kind of favor in your life also. Click on the above tab “Tell Me About Jesus” for more information on becoming a child of the Savior.
Content and Image Copyright from Favored1 unless noted. Do not copy.
Disclaimer Notes: Results may vary due to lack of belief.
Unless noted, scripture reference in series was taken from the New King James Bible Version provided by Bible Gateway. Image Creative Common License if not specified. Photo by Favored1/Fay Ann Daniels
Welcome, Daily Favor Blog, Favored1, Daily Favor Teaching Blog, Favor, Favored Living, You Tube, You Tube Channel

No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your visit very much. If this article was a blessing and helpful please share it.